- 1 Is Santa Fe worth visiting?
- 2 How far is Santa Fe New Mexico from the Colorado border?
- 3 How far apart are Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 4 Which is better Santa Fe or Taos?
- 5 What is the best month to visit Santa Fe?
- 6 Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 7 Where should I stop between Denver and Santa Fe?
- 8 How long is it from Denver to Santa Fe?
- 9 Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
- 10 How many days should I spend in Santa Fe?
- 11 Where do you fly into for Santa Fe NM?
Is Santa Fe worth visiting?
Besides being renowned for its cultural diversity and interesting historic tourist attractions, the city is also famed for its extraordinary arts scene. While plenty of galleries dot its streets, Santa Fe is also an important center for the performing arts and hosts lots of great cultural events and festivals.
How far is Santa Fe New Mexico from the Colorado border?
Distance from Santa Fe, NM to Colorado Springs, CO There are 225.94 miles from Santa Fe to Colorado Springs in northeast direction and 322 miles (518.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 N and US-84 E and US-285 route.
How far apart are Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.
Which is better Santa Fe or Taos?
Taos is glorious scenery, but Santa Fe is pretty scenic too, and as the state capitol, is much larger with more things to do. For girls of their ages, the History Museum and the Folk Art Museum will be a good fit, as will Rancho de las Golondrinas.
What is the best month to visit Santa Fe?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
Where should I stop between Denver and Santa Fe?
Here are some of the best stops to make on your drive from Santa Fe to Denver.
- Taos Pueblo. A stop at Taos Pueblo will be one of the unique parts of your trip.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Fort Garland.
- Grave of the Solid Muldoon.
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park.
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Garden of the Gods.
How long is it from Denver to Santa Fe?
Driving directions from Denver to Santa Fe You will cover around 391 miles if you choose to drive from Denver to Santa Fe. You may get to your destination point in 6 hours.
Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
I would not consider Santa Fe a ‘better’ city than Albuquerque … each city has its virtues. Santa Fe is a more beautiful city in the southwestern tradition. Albuquerque is a more affordable option both for residents and travelers (Check out my post on things to do in Historic Old Town Albuquerque).
How many days should I spend in Santa Fe?
Three days isn’t enough time to get the full experience of this area. If you’re thinking of coming to Santa Fe, I would recommend trying to schedule in at least four or five days so that you can enjoy an easy pace and have a wider variety of experiences.
Where do you fly into for Santa Fe NM?
Santa Fe is located in north central New Mexico in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains (the southern most section of the Rocky Mountains) at an altitude of 7,000 feet. Ten major air carriers have regularly scheduled flights into the Albuquerque International Airport, a one hour drive from Santa Fe.