- 1 How far is Santa Fe from the Colorado border?
- 2 How long is it from Denver to Santa Fe?
- 3 How far is Denver from the New Mexico border?
- 4 Is Santa Fe NM worth visiting?
- 5 Where should I stop between Denver and Santa Fe?
- 6 Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 7 How is the drive from Denver to Las Vegas?
- 8 What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
- 9 Is New Mexico close to Colorado?
- 10 Which is better Santa Fe or Taos?
- 11 What is the coldest month in Santa Fe New Mexico?
- 12 Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
How far is Santa Fe from the Colorado border?
Distance from Santa Fe, NM to Colorado Springs, CO There are 225.94 miles from Santa Fe to Colorado Springs in northeast direction and 322 miles (518.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 N and US-84 E and US-285 route.
How long is it from Denver to Santa Fe?
Driving directions from Denver to Santa Fe You will cover around 391 miles if you choose to drive from Denver to Santa Fe. You may get to your destination point in 6 hours.
How far is Denver from the New Mexico border?
The distance between Denver and New Mexico is 363 miles.
Is Santa Fe NM worth visiting?
Besides being renowned for its cultural diversity and interesting historic tourist attractions, the city is also famed for its extraordinary arts scene. While plenty of galleries dot its streets, Santa Fe is also an important center for the performing arts and hosts lots of great cultural events and festivals.
Where should I stop between Denver and Santa Fe?
Here are some of the best stops to make on your drive from Santa Fe to Denver.
- Taos Pueblo. A stop at Taos Pueblo will be one of the unique parts of your trip.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Fort Garland.
- Grave of the Solid Muldoon.
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park.
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Garden of the Gods.
Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
How is the drive from Denver to Las Vegas?
The I-70 W and the I-15 S are the two main roads you’ll be traveling on to get to Vegas, taking you 749 miles through the stunning Southwestern landscapes of Colorado, Utah, and Nevada. With ideal traffic and weather conditions, the road trip takes approximately 11.5 hours to drive.
What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
Halfway between Albuquerque and Flagstaff The location closest to the exact midpoint would be Lupton (Arizona).
Is New Mexico close to Colorado?
Located in the Southwestern Region of the United States, New Mexico is surrounded by land along each of its borders. Situated directly south of Colorado, New Mexico shares borders with four other U.S. states along with Mexico to the south. These states include Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona.
Which is better Santa Fe or Taos?
Taos is glorious scenery, but Santa Fe is pretty scenic too, and as the state capitol, is much larger with more things to do. For girls of their ages, the History Museum and the Folk Art Museum will be a good fit, as will Rancho de las Golondrinas.
What is the coldest month in Santa Fe New Mexico?
The cold season lasts for 3.0 months, from November 22 to February 21, with an average daily high temperature below 48°F. The coldest day of the year is January 6, with an average low of 18°F and high of 40°F. The coldest month of the year is January, with an average low of 19°F and high of 41°F.
Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
I would not consider Santa Fe a ‘better’ city than Albuquerque … each city has its virtues. Santa Fe is a more beautiful city in the southwestern tradition. Albuquerque is a more affordable option both for residents and travelers (Check out my post on things to do in Historic Old Town Albuquerque).