- 1 How long is it from Las Cruces to El Paso?
- 2 Is Las Cruces safe to visit?
- 3 Is Las Cruces worth visiting?
- 4 What is halfway between El Paso and Las Cruces?
- 5 What is the closest major airport to Las Cruces New Mexico?
- 6 Does Las Cruces have an airport?
- 7 Why is nm so poor?
- 8 How far is Las Cruces from the ocean?
- 9 Where in New Mexico should you not live?
- 10 Is Las Cruces a good place to stay?
- 11 What do people do in Las Cruces?
- 12 What is there to do in Las Cruces today?
How long is it from Las Cruces to El Paso?
There are 41.87 miles from Las Cruces to El Paso in southeast direction and 46 miles (74.03 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 and US-180 route. Las Cruces and El Paso are 48 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Las Cruces, NM to El Paso, TX.
Is Las Cruces safe to visit?
Las Cruces is in the 14th percentile for safety, meaning 86% of cities are safer and 14% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Las Cruces is 53.96 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Las Cruces generally consider the north part of the city to be the safest.
Is Las Cruces worth visiting?
3 in Money’s ’20 Best Places to Go in 2019′ LAS CRUCES – Las Cruces is the third best travel destination in the United States according to Money magazine’s “20 Best Places to Go in 2019.” Money said it set out to find vacations that provide the best value.
What is halfway between El Paso and Las Cruces?
The city at the geographic halfway point from El Paso, TX to Las Cruces, NM is Berino, New Mexico.
What is the closest major airport to Las Cruces New Mexico?
The closest airport is El Paso International Airport, which is located about 50 miles south of Las Cruces. The next closest airports are Albuquerque International Sunport and Tucson International Airport, which are about 225 miles north and 275 miles west of Las Cruces, respectively.
Does Las Cruces have an airport?
The Las Cruces International Airport ( LRU ) is a thriving general aviation airport located right off Interstate 10 on the West Mesa about 10 minutes from downtown Las Cruces.
Why is nm so poor?
Poverty in New Mexico is mainly caused by the lack of well paying opportunities and unfavourable landscape for agriculture particularly in the rural areas.
How far is Las Cruces from the ocean?
How far is it from Las Cruces to Ocean Beach? The distance between Las Cruces and Ocean Beach is 614 miles.
Where in New Mexico should you not live?
Based on these factors, here are the 20 worst places to live in New Mexico.
- Rio Rancho. Just making the list of the worst places to live in New Mexico is Rio Rancho, which is also the 20th most dangerous place to live in the state.
- Truth or Consequences.
- Las Cruces.
Is Las Cruces a good place to stay?
Las Cruces has been a safe, friendly, and lively place to live. It seems like a sleepy town, but if you look and give it a shot, there’s a lot of things to do if you take advantage of it. Everyone is friendly here and the Mexican food amazing. It’s an amazing place to raise a family and retire.
What do people do in Las Cruces?
Top Attractions in Las Cruces
- Dripping Springs Natural Area. 509.
- Old Mesilla Village. 988.
- Farmers & Crafts Market of Las Cruces. 323.
- New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum. 382.
- Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument. Monuments & Statues.
- Museum of Nature & Science.
- New Mexico State University.
- The Zuhl Museum.
What is there to do in Las Cruces today?
Things to Do in Las Cruces, NM
- Visit Dripping Springs Natural Area.
- Visit the New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum.
- Visit the Museum of Nature & Science.
- Visit the White Sands Missile Range Museum.
- Visit the Zuhl Museum.
- Enjoy the Corralitos Trail Rides.
- Visit the Black Box Theatre.
- Visit Mesilla Valley Bosque State Park.