- 1 Where is the quaint hamlet of Pie Town?
- 2 What is there to do in Pie Town NM?
- 3 Is Pie Town New Mexico safe?
- 4 Is Pie Town NM Open?
- 5 What is the coolest small town in America?
- 6 Is Pie Town New Mexico a ghost town?
- 7 What is the elevation of Pie Town New Mexico?
- 8 What is the zip code for Pie Town New Mexico?
Where is the quaint hamlet of Pie Town?
Pie Town is located along U.S. 60, about 100 miles (160 km) southwest of Albuquerque, N.M., and about 235 miles (378 km) east of Phoenix, Arizona.
What is there to do in Pie Town NM?
Essential Pie Town
- Very Large Array. 304.
- NRAO Very Large Array. Observatories & Planetariums.
- Very Large Array.
- Concho Hills Guest Ranch.
- La Ventana Natural Arch.
- El Malpais National Conservation Area.
- Land of Fire & Ice (Bandera Volcano & Ice Cave)
- Wild Spirit Wolf Sanctuary.
Is Pie Town New Mexico safe?
Pie Town is in the 2nd percentile for safety, meaning 98% of cities are safer and 2% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Pie Town’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Pie Town is 141.46 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
Is Pie Town NM Open?
PIE TOWN, N.M.- Pie-O-Neer Pies, a popular bakery and New Mexico staple in the heart of Pie Town, has closed its doors for good amid COVID-19. To close a business that has been your life’s work is walking away from something you loved and nurtured, “said Pie-O-Neer’s owner, Kathy Knapp.
What is the coolest small town in America?
10 Coolest Small Towns in America 2018
- #1 BEACON, NY. A haven for artists, artisans, chefs, and environmentalists.
- #2 SONOMA, CA. A wine lover’s paradise.
- #3 GATLINBURG, TN. Gateway to Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- #4 DURANGO, CO.
- #5 EPHRAIM, WI.
- #6 JACKSON HOLE, WY.
- #7 EUREKA SPRINGS, AR.
- #8 SEDONA, AZ.
Is Pie Town New Mexico a ghost town?
Located in the Ghost Town of Mogollon in the Gila National Forest. And all your pie is FREE! Your Connection To Pie Town, New Mexico. USA.
What is the elevation of Pie Town New Mexico?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
What is the zip code for Pie Town New Mexico?