- 1 How far is ALB to Phoenix?
- 2 What is there to see between Albuquerque and Phoenix?
- 3 What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
- 4 How far is New Mexico from Arizona by plane?
- 5 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 6 Is Sedona near Phoenix?
- 7 What is there to see between Phoenix and Flagstaff?
- 8 What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
- 9 Is Albuquerque safe?
- 10 Where should I stop between Phoenix and Santa Fe?
- 11 How do you get to the Grand Canyon from Phoenix?
- 12 Is there anything to do in Albuquerque?
- 13 What city is between New Mexico and Arizona?
- 14 How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
How far is ALB to Phoenix?
There are 332.02 miles from Phoenix to Albuquerque in northeast direction and 467 miles (751.56 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Phoenix and Albuquerque are 6 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is there to see between Albuquerque and Phoenix?
10 Best Stops on the Phoenix to Albuquerque Drive
- Petrified Forest National Park.
What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Phoenix, AZ to Albuquerque, NM is Richville, Arizona.
How far is New Mexico from Arizona by plane?
Distance from New Mexico to Arizona is 484 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between New Mexico and Arizona is 484 km= 301 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from New Mexico to Arizona, It takes 0.54 hours to arrive.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
Is Sedona near Phoenix?
Sedona is a breathtaking desert town and is one of the best day trips from Phoenix. Located right in the middle between Phoenix and Grand Canyon South Rim, it’s also a perfect place to spend your day when driving from Phoenix to Flagstaff, Tusayan, or to Grand Canyon Village. Welcome to Sedona!
What is there to see between Phoenix and Flagstaff?
Two national monuments, an experimental town, a legendary pie café, and more attractions to make your drive from Phoenix to Flagstaff, Arizona, an adventure.
- Things to Do on a Drive from Phoenix to Flagstaff.
- Rock Springs Café
- Montezuma Castle National Monument.
- Montezuma Well.
What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. 4.5(183) •
- Route 66 Casino Hotel.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.
Is Albuquerque safe?
With a crime rate of 71 per one thousand residents, Albuquerque has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 14.
Where should I stop between Phoenix and Santa Fe?
The top cities between Santa Fe and Phoenix are Sedona, Albuquerque, Flagstaff, Williams, Prescott, Jerome, and Cottonwood. Sedona is the most popular city on the route — it’s 6 hours from Santa Fe and 2 hours from Phoenix.
How do you get to the Grand Canyon from Phoenix?
The south rim of Grand Canyon National Park is a 3.5-hour drive from Phoenix. Take Interstate 17 north from Phoenix to Flagstaff. From Flagstaff take Route 180 northwest to the south entrance and the park’s visitor center. Or take Highway 89 to Route 64 to the park’s east entrance.
Is there anything to do in Albuquerque?
Top Attractions in Albuquerque
- Sandia Peak Tramway. 6,996.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. 2,058.
- The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History.
- Petroglyph National Monument.
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
- Albuquerque Old Town.
- Explora Science Center and Children’s Museum of Albuquerque.
- ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden.
What city is between New Mexico and Arizona?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Arizona to New Mexico is Red Hill, New Mexico.
How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.