- 1 What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
- 2 What is there to see between Albuquerque and Phoenix?
- 3 Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Phoenix?
- 4 Is there anything to do in Albuquerque?
- 5 How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 6 Is Albuquerque safe?
- 7 What is there to see between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
- 8 What is halfway between Phoenix and Santa Fe?
- 9 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 10 How do you get to the Grand Canyon from Phoenix?
- 11 How long is it from Phoenix to New Mexico?
- 12 How far is Phoenix from the New Mexico border?
- 13 Is Sedona near Phoenix?
What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Phoenix, AZ to Albuquerque, NM is Richville, Arizona.
What is there to see between Albuquerque and Phoenix?
10 Best Stops on the Phoenix to Albuquerque Drive
- Petrified Forest National Park.
Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Phoenix?
The top cities between Phoenix and Albuquerque are Sedona, Flagstaff, Prescott, Jerome, and Cottonwood. Sedona is the most popular city on the route — it’s 2 hours from Phoenix and 5 hours from Albuquerque.
Is there anything to do in Albuquerque?
Top Attractions in Albuquerque
- Sandia Peak Tramway. 6,996.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. 2,058.
- The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History.
- Petroglyph National Monument.
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
- Albuquerque Old Town.
- Explora Science Center and Children’s Museum of Albuquerque.
- ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden.
How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.
Is Albuquerque safe?
With a crime rate of 71 per one thousand residents, Albuquerque has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 14.
What is there to see between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. 4.5(183) •
- Route 66 Casino Hotel.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.
What is halfway between Phoenix and Santa Fe?
The best city between Phoenix, AZ and Santa Fe, NM to meet is Gallup, New Mexico which is about 39 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Chetco, Arizona.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
How do you get to the Grand Canyon from Phoenix?
The south rim of Grand Canyon National Park is a 3.5-hour drive from Phoenix. Take Interstate 17 north from Phoenix to Flagstaff. From Flagstaff take Route 180 northwest to the south entrance and the park’s visitor center. Or take Highway 89 to Route 64 to the park’s east entrance.
How long is it from Phoenix to New Mexico?
How far is it from Phoenix to New Mexico? The distance between Phoenix and New Mexico is 359 miles. The road distance is 468.3 miles.
How far is Phoenix from the New Mexico border?
Approximate driving distance between Phoenix Az and Mexico Border is 585 kms or 363.5 miles or 315.9 nautical miles.
Is Sedona near Phoenix?
Sedona is a breathtaking desert town and is one of the best day trips from Phoenix. Located right in the middle between Phoenix and Grand Canyon South Rim, it’s also a perfect place to spend your day when driving from Phoenix to Flagstaff, Tusayan, or to Grand Canyon Village. Welcome to Sedona!