- 1 How far is Odessa from the New Mexico border?
- 2 How far apart are Midland and Odessa Texas?
- 3 What cities are near Odessa FL?
- 4 What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
- 5 What cities are between Albuquerque and Amarillo?
- 6 Where is Albuquerque Texas?
- 7 Is Odessa TX safe?
- 8 Is Midland Texas Safe?
- 9 What is it like living in Odessa FL?
How far is Odessa from the New Mexico border?
Distance from New Mexico to Odessa is 441 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between New Mexico and Odessa is 441 km= 274 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from New Mexico to Odessa, It takes 0.49 hours to arrive.
How far apart are Midland and Odessa Texas?
Distance from Midland, TX to Odessa, TX There are 19.97 miles from Midland to Odessa in southwest direction and 23 miles (37.01 kilometers) by car, following the TX 349 N route. Midland and Odessa are 21 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What cities are near Odessa FL?
Cities 1 hour from Odessa, FL
- 59 minutes: Lithia, FL.
- 58 minutes: Bushnell, FL.
- 56 minutes: Seminole, FL.
- 55 minutes: Ruskin, FL.
- 55 minutes: Floral City, FL.
- 53 minutes: Indian Shores, FL.
- 53 minutes: Homosassa, FL.
- 53 minutes: Nobleton, FL.
What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. 4.5(183) •
- Route 66 Casino Hotel.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.
What cities are between Albuquerque and Amarillo?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Albuquerque, NM to Amarillo, TX is Newkirk, New Mexico.
- Tucumcari, New Mexico. City: Tucumcari. State: New Mexico. Country: United States.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico. City: Albuquerque. State: New Mexico. Country: United States.
- Amarillo, Texas. City: Amarillo. State: Texas.
Where is Albuquerque Texas?
Albuquerque, TX. Albuquerque was on the Clear Fork of Sandies Creek two miles south of the junction of Gonzales, Wilson, and Guadalupe counties in Gonzales County.
Is Odessa TX safe?
With a crime rate of 41 per one thousand residents, Odessa has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 25.
Is Midland Texas Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Midland is 1 in 44. Based on FBI crime data, Midland is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, Midland has a crime rate that is higher than 75% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is it like living in Odessa FL?
Odessa is in Pasco County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Odessa offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many families live in Odessa and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Odessa are highly rated.