- 1 Is it cheaper to live in Arizona or New Mexico?
- 2 What’s the driving distance between Phoenix Arizona and Albuquerque New Mexico?
- 3 Is Albuquerque or Phoenix better?
- 4 What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
- 5 What is bad about New Mexico?
- 6 Is it cheaper to live in Utah or Arizona?
- 7 How far is New Mexico from Arizona by plane?
- 8 Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 9 Is Sedona near Phoenix?
- 10 What’s better Santa Fe or Albuquerque?
- 11 Is Albuquerque higher than Denver?
- 12 Is Arizona or New Mexico drier?
- 13 Is there anything to do in Albuquerque?
- 14 What city is between New Mexico and Arizona?
- 15 How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
Is it cheaper to live in Arizona or New Mexico?
What many retirees are finding is better deals, say experts: The median home in New Mexico costs just $151,900 and the cost of living is 3.1% lower than the national average. That makes much of the state far less expensive than Arizona’s most famous retirement havens.
What’s the driving distance between Phoenix Arizona and Albuquerque New Mexico?
There are 332.02 miles from Phoenix to Albuquerque in northeast direction and 467 miles (751.56 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Phoenix and Albuquerque are 6 hours 32 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Phoenix, AZ to Albuquerque, NM. The halfway point is Sun Valley, AZ.
Is Albuquerque or Phoenix better?
Phoenix is a better city to live in because there is a safer environment, better school systems, and a more varied diversity throughout the city. Although housing prices can be inflated compared to Albuquerque, this city offers a slightly higher median income that can help compensate for higher costs.
What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Phoenix, AZ to Albuquerque, NM is Richville, Arizona.
What is bad about New Mexico?
New Mexico performed poorly in several categories including the highest percentage of the population living in poverty, lowest income growth, the lowest population aged 25 and older with a high school diploma or higher, and had the highest crime rate.
Is it cheaper to live in Utah or Arizona?
Cost of Living Comparison Between Phoenix, AZ and Salt Lake City, UT. You would need around 4,251.72$ in Salt Lake City, UT to maintain the same standard of life that you can have with 4,600.00$ in Phoenix, AZ (assuming you rent in both cities).
How far is New Mexico from Arizona by plane?
Distance from New Mexico to Arizona is 484 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between New Mexico and Arizona is 484 km= 301 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from New Mexico to Arizona, It takes 0.54 hours to arrive.
Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
Is Sedona near Phoenix?
Sedona is a breathtaking desert town and is one of the best day trips from Phoenix. Located right in the middle between Phoenix and Grand Canyon South Rim, it’s also a perfect place to spend your day when driving from Phoenix to Flagstaff, Tusayan, or to Grand Canyon Village. Welcome to Sedona!
What’s better Santa Fe or Albuquerque?
I would not consider Santa Fe a ‘better’ city than Albuquerque … each city has its virtues. Santa Fe is a more beautiful city in the southwestern tradition. Albuquerque is a more affordable option both for residents and travelers (Check out my post on things to do in Historic Old Town Albuquerque).
Is Albuquerque higher than Denver?
Albuquerque’s already pretty up there, with a base elevation of over 5,000 feet – that’s just a bit below Denver (ABQ International Sunport Airport is actually situated at 5,355 feet vs. Denver International’s 5,430, so maybe The Duke City should also be called “Mile High”).
Is Arizona or New Mexico drier?
In winter, North and South Dakota are the driest in the country, but for spring, Arizona and New Mexico see the least rain. In summer, California and Nevada take the lead, then for fall, Nevada and Wyoming top the list. The 10 driest states in the US, based on state-wide average precipitation.
Is there anything to do in Albuquerque?
Top Attractions in Albuquerque
- Sandia Peak Tramway. 6,997.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. 2,058.
- The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History.
- Petroglyph National Monument.
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
- Albuquerque Old Town.
- Explora Science Center and Children’s Museum of Albuquerque.
- ABQ BioPark Botanic Garden.
What city is between New Mexico and Arizona?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Arizona to New Mexico is Red Hill, New Mexico.
How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.