- 1 How long is Santa Fe to Las Vegas?
- 2 How long is it from Albuquerque to Vegas?
- 3 How far is Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?
- 4 Where should I stay between LA and Santa Fe?
- 5 Where should I stop from Flagstaff to Las Vegas?
- 6 What is there to do from Las Vegas to Los Angeles?
- 7 Where should I stop between Phoenix and Las Vegas?
- 8 Is it safe to drive from Las Vegas to Phoenix?
- 9 How far is Hoover Dam from Las Vegas Strip?
- 10 What city in Arizona is closest to Las Vegas?
- 11 Can you do a day trip to Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?
- 12 How is the road from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon?
How long is Santa Fe to Las Vegas?
The distance between Santa Fe and Las Vegas is approximately 516 miles, or 830 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 15 hours and 27 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 15 hours and 15 minutes.
How long is it from Albuquerque to Vegas?
The Albuquerque to Las Vegas distance is approximately 577 miles through New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada via the I-40 W. With ideal traffic and weather conditions, the road trip takes approximately 9 hours to complete.
How far is Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?
It is located about 130 miles from the heart of Las Vegas. On average, the drive takes approximately two and a half hours. Both the North Rim and South Rim (the two rims of Grand Canyon National Park) are located over 270 miles from the Las Vegas Strip. On average, both drives take approximately four and a half hours.
Where should I stay between LA and Santa Fe?
Santa Fe Hotels and Places to Stay
- Old Santa Fe Inn. View Hotel. Santa Fe, NM.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Santa Fe. View Hotel. Santa Fe, NM.
- The Sage Hotel. View Hotel. Santa Fe, NM.
- La Fonda on the Plaza. View Hotel.
- Inn on the Alameda. View Hotel.
- Las Palomas. View Hotel.
- Hotel Santa Fe. View Hotel.
- Inn and Spa at Loretto. View Hotel.
Where should I stop from Flagstaff to Las Vegas?
The top stops along the way from Flagstaff to Las Vegas (with short detours) are Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, Chapel of the Holy Cross, and Grand Canyon Railway & Hotel. Other popular stops include Hoover Dam, Cathedral Rock, and Bearizona Wildlife Park.
What is there to do from Las Vegas to Los Angeles?
All the Crazy Stuff You’ll See Driving Between Las Vegas and Los
- Seven Magic Mountains. Jean, Nevada.
- Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame. Jean, Nevada.
- The Pioneer Saloon. Goodsprings, Nevada.
- The Desperado Roller Coaster.
- Bonnie & Clyde’s Death Car.
- World’s Tallest Thermometer.
- The Mad Greek Cafe.
- Tesla Supercharger.
Where should I stop between Phoenix and Las Vegas?
Most people who take on the roads to travel between Las Vegas and Phoenix naturally stop at Flagstaff, simply because it’s one of the main cities you would come across during the drive from Las Vegas. Flagstaff is also a University town (Northern Phoenix University) and is a proud addition along the historic Route 66.
Is it safe to drive from Las Vegas to Phoenix?
PHOENIX — A weekend getaway to Sin City could be a dangerous one for Phoenix residents, according to a recent study. A June study from the personal finance website ValuePenguin found that U.S. 93, the main highway between Phoenix and Las Vegas, was the most dangerous highway in the United States.
How far is Hoover Dam from Las Vegas Strip?
The Hoover Dam is on the way to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. The world-famous gravity-arch dam is located approximately 40 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, 95 miles from the Grand Canyon West Rim, and 240 miles from the National Park at Grand Canyon South Rim.
What city in Arizona is closest to Las Vegas?
Cities & Towns Las Vegas, Nevada:: 94 miles north. Bullhead City, Arizona: 2 miles east. Needles, California: 30 miles south.
Can you do a day trip to Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?
In just a few short hours, travelers can explore the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert, Colorado River, Lake Mead, and more famous landscapes. Not too short, not too long, Papillon’s 1 to 4-hour day trips are the perfect balance of our Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon tours.
How is the road from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon?
If you want to drive from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, it’s an easy trip almost completely done on interstate highways. Although the canyon is only 100 miles away as the crow flies, the drive is much less direct and is almost 300 miles. It will take you between four and five hours from Las Vegas.