- 1 How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 2 How long is Santa Fe to Las Vegas?
- 3 Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
- 4 What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe New Mexico?
- 5 Where should I stay between LA and Santa Fe?
- 6 Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 7 How far is Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?
- 8 Why is Santa Fe so expensive?
- 9 What is the prettiest part of New Mexico?
- 10 Is Santa Fe worth visiting?
How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.
How long is Santa Fe to Las Vegas?
The distance between Santa Fe and Las Vegas is approximately 516 miles, or 830 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 15 hours and 27 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 15 hours and 15 minutes.
Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
I would not consider Santa Fe a ‘better’ city than Albuquerque … each city has its virtues. Santa Fe is a more beautiful city in the southwestern tradition. Albuquerque is a more affordable option both for residents and travelers (Check out my post on things to do in Historic Old Town Albuquerque).
What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe New Mexico?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
Where should I stay between LA and Santa Fe?
Santa Fe Hotels and Places to Stay
- Old Santa Fe Inn. View Hotel. Santa Fe, NM.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Santa Fe. View Hotel. Santa Fe, NM.
- The Sage Hotel. View Hotel. Santa Fe, NM.
- La Fonda on the Plaza. View Hotel.
- Inn on the Alameda. View Hotel.
- Las Palomas. View Hotel.
- Hotel Santa Fe. View Hotel.
- Inn and Spa at Loretto. View Hotel.
Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
How far is Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?
It is located about 130 miles from the heart of Las Vegas. On average, the drive takes approximately two and a half hours. Both the North Rim and South Rim (the two rims of Grand Canyon National Park) are located over 270 miles from the Las Vegas Strip. On average, both drives take approximately four and a half hours.
Why is Santa Fe so expensive?
Santa Fe is New Mexico’s capital, and capital cities, with their captive audiences of government employees, agencies, lobbyists, etc., have always commanded a higher price for many goods and services. Santa Fe is also “the city different,” with a high tourism population and many lucrative services for that population.
What is the prettiest part of New Mexico?
11 Unimaginably Beautiful Places in New Mexico That You Must See Before You Die
- Carlsbad Caverns (Carlsbad)
- Ghost Ranch (Abiquiu)
- Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness (San Juan County)
- Taos Gorge (Taos)
- White Sands National Park (Dona Ana/Otero County)
- Blue Hole (Santa Rosa)
Is Santa Fe worth visiting?
Besides being renowned for its cultural diversity and interesting historic tourist attractions, the city is also famed for its extraordinary arts scene. While plenty of galleries dot its streets, Santa Fe is also an important center for the performing arts and hosts lots of great cultural events and festivals.