- 1 What is there to see between Denver and Santa Fe?
- 2 How long is it from Denver to Santa Fe?
- 3 How far is Denver from the New Mexico border?
- 4 How far is Santa Fe from Colorado border?
- 5 Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 6 What is halfway between Santa Fe Denver?
- 7 Where should I stop between Phoenix and Santa Fe?
- 8 What is there to do from Taos to Denver?
- 9 How is the drive from Denver to Las Vegas?
- 10 Is New Mexico close to Colorado?
- 11 What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
What is there to see between Denver and Santa Fe?
What’s Between Santa Fe & Denver?
- Taos Pueblo. A stop at Taos Pueblo will be one of the unique parts of your trip.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Fort Garland.
- Grave of the Solid Muldoon.
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park.
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Garden of the Gods.
How long is it from Denver to Santa Fe?
Driving directions from Denver to Santa Fe You will cover around 391 miles if you choose to drive from Denver to Santa Fe. You may get to your destination point in 6 hours.
How far is Denver from the New Mexico border?
The distance between Denver and New Mexico is 363 miles.
How far is Santa Fe from Colorado border?
Distance from Santa Fe, NM to Colorado Springs, CO There are 225.94 miles from Santa Fe to Colorado Springs in northeast direction and 322 miles (518.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 N and US-84 E and US-285 route.
Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
What is halfway between Santa Fe Denver?
The best city between Denver, CO and Santa Fe, NM to meet is Trinidad, Colorado. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 81074.
Where should I stop between Phoenix and Santa Fe?
The top cities between Santa Fe and Phoenix are Sedona, Albuquerque, Flagstaff, Williams, Prescott, Jerome, and Cottonwood. Sedona is the most popular city on the route — it’s 6 hours from Santa Fe and 2 hours from Phoenix.
What is there to do from Taos to Denver?
Best Pit Stops on a Road Trip from Denver to Taos
- Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame. Photo credit: Julia Dimon.
- Garden of the Gods. Photo credit: Garden of the Gods, Visitor & Nature Center.
- The Broadmoor. Photo credit: The Broadmoor.
- Obie’s BBQ.
- Bishop’s Castle.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Earthship Biotecture.
- Blake Hotel.
How is the drive from Denver to Las Vegas?
The I-70 W and the I-15 S are the two main roads you’ll be traveling on to get to Vegas, taking you 749 miles through the stunning Southwestern landscapes of Colorado, Utah, and Nevada. With ideal traffic and weather conditions, the road trip takes approximately 11.5 hours to drive.
Is New Mexico close to Colorado?
Located in the Southwestern Region of the United States, New Mexico is surrounded by land along each of its borders. Situated directly south of Colorado, New Mexico shares borders with four other U.S. states along with Mexico to the south. These states include Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona.
What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
Halfway between Albuquerque and Flagstaff The location closest to the exact midpoint would be Lupton (Arizona).