- 1 What is the driving distance between Santa Fe New Mexico and Phoenix Arizona?
- 2 How long is it from Phoenix to New Mexico?
- 3 How far is Phoenix from the New Mexico border?
- 4 Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 5 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Sedona?
- 6 What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
- 7 Is Sedona near Phoenix?
- 8 What is there to see between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
- 9 Is Scottsdale better than Phoenix?
- 10 Is it safe to drive to Rocky Point Mexico from Phoenix?
- 11 How long is Texas from Mexico?
What is the driving distance between Santa Fe New Mexico and Phoenix Arizona?
The drive from Santa Fe to Phoenix is 525 miles (845 km).
How long is it from Phoenix to New Mexico?
How far is it from Phoenix to New Mexico? The distance between Phoenix and New Mexico is 359 miles. The road distance is 468.3 miles.
How far is Phoenix from the New Mexico border?
Approximate driving distance between Phoenix Az and Mexico Border is 585 kms or 363.5 miles or 315.9 nautical miles.
Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Sedona?
Best stops along Sedona to Santa Fe drive
- Walnut Canyon National Monument. On 2 lists.
- Sunset Crater. On 3 lists.
- Tonto Creek Fish Hatchery.
- Meteor Crater Natural Landmark.
- Standin’ on The Corner Foundation.
- Homolovi State Park.
- Rock Art Ranch.
- Jim Gray’s Petrified Wood Co.
What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Phoenix, AZ to Albuquerque, NM is Richville, Arizona.
Is Sedona near Phoenix?
Sedona is a breathtaking desert town and is one of the best day trips from Phoenix. Located right in the middle between Phoenix and Grand Canyon South Rim, it’s also a perfect place to spend your day when driving from Phoenix to Flagstaff, Tusayan, or to Grand Canyon Village. Welcome to Sedona!
What is there to see between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
10 Best Stops on the Phoenix to Albuquerque Drive
- Petrified Forest National Park.
Is Scottsdale better than Phoenix?
While the choice between Phoenix and Scottsdale can be challenging, these two Arizona cities are close and residents can enjoy the amenities both have to offer. Scottsdale comes with higher housing costs but a more exciting nightlife jobs while Phoenix offers a lower cost of living and amazing neighborhoods.
Is it safe to drive to Rocky Point Mexico from Phoenix?
Is it safe to drive to Rocky Point Mexico from Phoenix? Yes, we recommend you drive during the day and use the Lukeville/Sonoyta border crossing. The stretch of highway just past the border to Puerto Peñasco was designated as a “safety corridor” in 2016.
How long is Texas from Mexico?
The total straight line distance between Texas and Mexico is 961 KM (kilometers) and 400 meters. The miles based distance from Texas to Mexico is 597.4 miles. This is a straight line distance and so most of the time the actual travel distance between Texas and Mexico may be higher or vary due to curvature of the road.