- 1 Is New Mexico close to Colorado?
- 2 How long is New Mexico to Colorado?
- 3 How far is the Colorado border from Santa Fe New Mexico?
- 4 What is the closest Colorado town to New Mexico?
- 5 Is New Mexico safe?
- 6 How far is it from Albuquerque New Mexico to the Colorado border?
- 7 Is New Mexico an American state?
- 8 How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 9 Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 10 How do I get from Colorado Springs to Denver without a car?
- 11 What is there to do between Durango and Albuquerque?
- 12 Where is Colorado in relation to NM?
Is New Mexico close to Colorado?
Located in the Southwestern Region of the United States, New Mexico is surrounded by land along each of its borders. Situated directly south of Colorado, New Mexico shares borders with four other U.S. states along with Mexico to the south. These states include Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona.
How long is New Mexico to Colorado?
Yes, the driving distance between New Mexico to Colorado is 449 miles. It takes approximately 6h 48m to drive from New Mexico to Colorado.
How far is the Colorado border from Santa Fe New Mexico?
There are 225.94 miles from Santa Fe to Colorado Springs in northeast direction and 322 miles (518.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 N and US-84 E and US-285 route. Santa Fe and Colorado Springs are 5 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is the closest Colorado town to New Mexico?
About Pagosa Springs Also, Pagosa is just 35 miles (56 km) north of the New Mexico border along the western slope of the Continental Divide and sits at 7,126 feet.
Is New Mexico safe?
New Mexico ranked the highest for both violent crimes and property crimes in the Mountain Region. In the entire United States, it ranked second for both crime types. With higher crime rates than other states, it is no wonder that only three out of every 10 New Mexicans report feeling safe.
How far is it from Albuquerque New Mexico to the Colorado border?
There are 277.10 miles from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs in northeast direction and 378 miles (608.33 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 N route. Albuquerque and Colorado Springs are 6 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is New Mexico an American state?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.
Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
How do I get from Colorado Springs to Denver without a car?
From Denver to Colorado Springs by Shuttle If you are coming from DIA and don’t need a car in Colorado Springs, then one of the most convenient options is to take the Colorado Springs shuttle service offered by Groome Transportation. The company runs around 20 daily shuttles between Denver and Colorado Springs.
What is there to do between Durango and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Durango drive
- Wildlife West Nature Park. ZooNature & Parks.
- Tinkertown Museum. Art galleryShopping.
- ABQ BioPark. On 3 lists.
- ABQ BioPark. On 3 lists.
- Sandia Peak Tramway. On 3 lists.
- Old Town. On 6 lists.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. On 5 lists.
- Broken Saddle Riding Co.
Where is Colorado in relation to NM?
New Mexico is a landlocked state in the Mountain Division of the southwestern United States. It borders (clockwise) Colorado to the north, Oklahoma and Texas to the east, the Mexican states of Chihuahua and Sonora in the south, and Arizona in the west.