- 1 What is the approximate distance from Denver Colorado to Santa Fe New Mexico?
- 2 How far apart are Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 3 How long is it from Denver to Santa Fe?
- 4 How far is Santa Fe from Colorado border?
- 5 What is there to do between Santa Fe and Denver?
- 6 Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 7 Where should I stop between Phoenix and Santa Fe?
- 8 What is there to do from Taos to Denver?
- 9 Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
- 10 What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe New Mexico?
- 11 How many days should I spend in Santa Fe?
What is the approximate distance from Denver Colorado to Santa Fe New Mexico?
Santa Fe to Denver City Distance Similar to the drive time, the distance of a Santa Fe to Denver drive depends on your start and endpoints. However, the approximate driving distance from Santa Fe to Denver is 392 miles.
How far apart are Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.
How long is it from Denver to Santa Fe?
Driving directions from Denver to Santa Fe You will cover around 391 miles if you choose to drive from Denver to Santa Fe. You may get to your destination point in 6 hours.
How far is Santa Fe from Colorado border?
Distance from Santa Fe, NM to Colorado Springs, CO There are 225.94 miles from Santa Fe to Colorado Springs in northeast direction and 322 miles (518.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 N and US-84 E and US-285 route.
What is there to do between Santa Fe and Denver?
8 Best Stops on the Denver to Albuquerque Drive via Santa Fe
- Manitou Springs, Red Rock Canyon, and Cave of the Winds.
- Royal Gorge Bridge and Park.
- Fort Garland.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Santa Fe.
Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
Where should I stop between Phoenix and Santa Fe?
The top cities between Santa Fe and Phoenix are Sedona, Albuquerque, Flagstaff, Williams, Prescott, Jerome, and Cottonwood. Sedona is the most popular city on the route — it’s 6 hours from Santa Fe and 2 hours from Phoenix.
What is there to do from Taos to Denver?
Best Pit Stops on a Road Trip from Denver to Taos
- Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame. Photo credit: Julia Dimon.
- Garden of the Gods. Photo credit: Garden of the Gods, Visitor & Nature Center.
- The Broadmoor. Photo credit: The Broadmoor.
- Obie’s BBQ.
- Bishop’s Castle.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Earthship Biotecture.
- Blake Hotel.
Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
I would not consider Santa Fe a ‘better’ city than Albuquerque … each city has its virtues. Santa Fe is a more beautiful city in the southwestern tradition. Albuquerque is a more affordable option both for residents and travelers (Check out my post on things to do in Historic Old Town Albuquerque).
What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe New Mexico?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
How many days should I spend in Santa Fe?
Three days isn’t enough time to get the full experience of this area. If you’re thinking of coming to Santa Fe, I would recommend trying to schedule in at least four or five days so that you can enjoy an easy pace and have a wider variety of experiences.