- 1 What is halfway between Albuquerque and Las Vegas?
- 2 Is Albuquerque close to Las Vegas?
- 3 How long is it from Albuquerque to Vegas?
- 4 How far is Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?
- 5 Where should I stop between Phoenix and Las Vegas?
- 6 Where should I stop from Flagstaff to Las Vegas?
- 7 What is there to do from Las Vegas to Los Angeles?
- 8 How far is a flight from LA to Vegas?
- 9 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 10 Can you do a day trip to Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?
- 11 How many days should I go to Vegas for the first time?
What is halfway between Albuquerque and Las Vegas?
Halfway between Albuquerque, NM and Las Vegas, NV The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Angell, Arizona. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 86035. The exact latitude and longitude coordinates are 35° 9′ 29″ N and 111° 15′ 46″ W. The closest major city that is roughly halfway is Scottsdale, AZ.
Is Albuquerque close to Las Vegas?
There are 484.93 miles from Albuquerque to Las Vegas in west direction and 575 miles (925.37 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Albuquerque and Las Vegas are 8 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Albuquerque, NM to Las Vegas, NV.
How long is it from Albuquerque to Vegas?
The Albuquerque to Las Vegas distance is approximately 577 miles through New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada via the I-40 W. With ideal traffic and weather conditions, the road trip takes approximately 9 hours to complete.
How far is Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?
It is located about 130 miles from the heart of Las Vegas. On average, the drive takes approximately two and a half hours. Both the North Rim and South Rim (the two rims of Grand Canyon National Park) are located over 270 miles from the Las Vegas Strip. On average, both drives take approximately four and a half hours.
Where should I stop between Phoenix and Las Vegas?
Most people who take on the roads to travel between Las Vegas and Phoenix naturally stop at Flagstaff, simply because it’s one of the main cities you would come across during the drive from Las Vegas. Flagstaff is also a University town (Northern Phoenix University) and is a proud addition along the historic Route 66.
Where should I stop from Flagstaff to Las Vegas?
The top stops along the way from Flagstaff to Las Vegas (with short detours) are Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, Chapel of the Holy Cross, and Grand Canyon Railway & Hotel. Other popular stops include Hoover Dam, Cathedral Rock, and Bearizona Wildlife Park.
What is there to do from Las Vegas to Los Angeles?
All the Crazy Stuff You’ll See Driving Between Las Vegas and Los
- Seven Magic Mountains. Jean, Nevada.
- Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame. Jean, Nevada.
- The Pioneer Saloon. Goodsprings, Nevada.
- The Desperado Roller Coaster.
- Bonnie & Clyde’s Death Car.
- World’s Tallest Thermometer.
- The Mad Greek Cafe.
- Tesla Supercharger.
How far is a flight from LA to Vegas?
How long does a flight from Los Angeles to Las Vegas take? Nonstop flights from Los Angeles generally make it to Las Vegas in 1h 12m. The flying distance between the two cities is 236 miles.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
Can you do a day trip to Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?
In just a few short hours, travelers can explore the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert, Colorado River, Lake Mead, and more famous landscapes. Not too short, not too long, Papillon’s 1 to 4-hour day trips are the perfect balance of our Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon tours.
How many days should I go to Vegas for the first time?
How many days should I go to Vegas for the first time? 4 days is just right for first-timers in Vegas. I recommend spending three days exploring the Strip and one day checking out downtown Las Vegas. For those who want to extend your vacation, considering checking out Red Rock Canyon, Hoover Dam, or the Grand Canyon.