- 1 What is the closest city to Alamogordo new Mexico?
- 2 How long is Alamogordo from El Paso?
- 3 How far is Silver City NM from the Mexican border?
- 4 Is Silver City NM a safe place to live?
- 5 Does it snow in Silver City NM?
- 6 Is Silver City a good place to retire?
- 7 What’s it like to live in Silver City New Mexico?
What is the closest city to Alamogordo new Mexico?
Cities 30 miles from Alamogordo
- 30 miles: Mescalero, NM.
- 25 miles: Bent, NM.
- 24 miles: Salinas, NM.
- 20 miles: Cloudcroft, NM.
- 13 miles: Tularosa, NM.
- 13 miles: High Rolls, NM.
- 13 miles: Mountain Park, NM.
- 8 miles: Boles Acres, NM.
How long is Alamogordo from El Paso?
The distance from El Paso to Alamogordo is 85 miles. The road distance is 89 miles.
How far is Silver City NM from the Mexican border?
Silver City, New Mexico, is located in the southwest corner of New Mexico. It is approximately 50 miles east of the Arizona-New Mexico border, and approximately 70 miles north the of the New Mexico-(Old) Mexico border.
Is Silver City NM a safe place to live?
According to NeighborhoodScout’s analysis of FBI crime statistics, Silver City is safer than 68% of the cities and towns in the US of all population sizes.
Does it snow in Silver City NM?
Silver City, New Mexico gets 17 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Silver City averages 7 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
Is Silver City a good place to retire?
SILVER CITY – Silver City has been ranked as the third-best city in New Mexico for retirees by the financial services website SmartAssets. The rankings were based on the overall tax burden in each city, access to medical care, the percentage of seniors living in the community and the recreational opportunities.
What’s it like to live in Silver City New Mexico?
Silver City is a wonderful place to live in, it offers spectacular views of the Gila mountains and weather that stays pretty consistent with the exception of a few months out of the year. I personally like Living in Silver City. We is near a lot of lakes mountains and next to the Gila National Forest.