- 1 How far is the New Mexico border from Phoenix?
- 2 How long is it from Phoenix to New Mexico?
- 3 Is it cheaper to live in Arizona or New Mexico?
- 4 Is Scottsdale better than Phoenix?
- 5 How far is Sedona from Mexico border?
- 6 How far is New Mexico from Arizona by plane?
- 7 What is there to see between Phoenix and Flagstaff?
- 8 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 9 What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
- 10 What is there to see between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
- 11 Is Sedona near Phoenix?
- 12 What is bad about New Mexico?
- 13 What are the pros and cons of retiring in Arizona?
- 14 Is it cheaper to live in Utah or Arizona?
How far is the New Mexico border from Phoenix?
It takes 11 hours, 42 minutes to travel from Phoenix Az to Mexico Border. Approximate driving distance between Phoenix Az and Mexico Border is 585 kms or 363.5 miles or 315.9 nautical miles. Travel time refers to the time taken if the distance is covered by a car.
How long is it from Phoenix to New Mexico?
How far is it from Phoenix to New Mexico? The distance between Phoenix and New Mexico is 359 miles. The road distance is 468.3 miles.
Is it cheaper to live in Arizona or New Mexico?
What many retirees are finding is better deals, say experts: The median home in New Mexico costs just $151,900 and the cost of living is 3.1% lower than the national average. That makes much of the state far less expensive than Arizona’s most famous retirement havens.
Is Scottsdale better than Phoenix?
While the choice between Phoenix and Scottsdale can be challenging, these two Arizona cities are close and residents can enjoy the amenities both have to offer. Scottsdale comes with higher housing costs but a more exciting nightlife jobs while Phoenix offers a lower cost of living and amazing neighborhoods.
How far is Sedona from Mexico border?
The distance between Sedona and Mexico City is 2119 km.
How far is New Mexico from Arizona by plane?
Distance from New Mexico to Arizona is 484 kilometers. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between New Mexico and Arizona is 484 km= 301 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from New Mexico to Arizona, It takes 0.54 hours to arrive.
What is there to see between Phoenix and Flagstaff?
Two national monuments, an experimental town, a legendary pie café, and more attractions to make your drive from Phoenix to Flagstaff, Arizona, an adventure.
- Things to Do on a Drive from Phoenix to Flagstaff.
- Rock Springs Café
- Montezuma Castle National Monument.
- Montezuma Well.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
What city is halfway between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Phoenix, AZ to Albuquerque, NM is Richville, Arizona.
What is there to see between Phoenix and Albuquerque?
10 Best Stops on the Phoenix to Albuquerque Drive
- Petrified Forest National Park.
Is Sedona near Phoenix?
Sedona is a breathtaking desert town and is one of the best day trips from Phoenix. Located right in the middle between Phoenix and Grand Canyon South Rim, it’s also a perfect place to spend your day when driving from Phoenix to Flagstaff, Tusayan, or to Grand Canyon Village. Welcome to Sedona!
What is bad about New Mexico?
New Mexico performed poorly in several categories including the highest percentage of the population living in poverty, lowest income growth, the lowest population aged 25 and older with a high school diploma or higher, and had the highest crime rate.
What are the pros and cons of retiring in Arizona?
Retiring In Arizona Pros And Cons
- Pro #1: Low Cost Of Living.
- Pro #2: More Sunny Days Than Anywhere Else.
- Pro #3: Golf Destination.
- Pro #4: Fewer Tax Burdens.
- Pro #5: Beautiful Scenery.
- Con #1: Lots Of Tourists.
- Con #2: Hot Weather.
- Con #3: Higher Crime Rate.
Is it cheaper to live in Utah or Arizona?
Cost of Living Comparison Between Phoenix, AZ and Salt Lake City, UT. You would need around 4,251.72$ in Salt Lake City, UT to maintain the same standard of life that you can have with 4,600.00$ in Phoenix, AZ (assuming you rent in both cities).