- 1 What is the driving distance between Flagstaff Arizona and Albuquerque New Mexico?
- 2 What is halfway between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
- 3 What cities are between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
- 4 How far is Flagstaff to the New Mexico border?
- 5 How far is Flagstaff Arizona from Grand Canyon?
- 6 How far is Sedona from Flagstaff?
- 7 Can you see the Grand Canyon from Flagstaff?
- 8 What is between Phoenix and Flagstaff?
- 9 What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 10 What towns are between Gallup NM and Flagstaff AZ?
- 11 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 12 Is New Mexico an American state?
- 13 How far is the Arizona New Mexico border?
What is the driving distance between Flagstaff Arizona and Albuquerque New Mexico?
The drive from Albuquerque to Flagstaff is 323 miles (519 km).
What is halfway between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
Halfway between Flagstaff, AZ and Albuquerque, NM The best city between Flagstaff, AZ and Albuquerque, NM to meet is Gallup, New Mexico which is about 23 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Lupton, Arizona. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 86506.
What cities are between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
The best city between Albuquerque, NM and Flagstaff, AZ to meet is Gallup, New Mexico which is about 22 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Lupton, Arizona.
How far is Flagstaff to the New Mexico border?
There are 285.12 miles from Flagstaff to Albuquerque in east direction and 325 miles (523.04 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.
How far is Flagstaff Arizona from Grand Canyon?
Grand Canyon National Park’s SOUTH RIM (open all year) is located 60 miles north of Williams, Arizona (via route 64 from Interstate 40) and 80 miles northwest of Flagstaff (via route 180). The Grand Canyon lies entirely within the state of Arizona.
How far is Sedona from Flagstaff?
Flagstaff is just 27 miles north of Sedona on 89A (possibly one of the most visually stunning scenic drives in Arizona) and features a geographic view Mt.
Can you see the Grand Canyon from Flagstaff?
Because Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon South Rim is just 90 minutes, seeing the sunrise over the Grand Canyon is doable and absolutely recommended. Not only is it a wonder to see, but you’ll also arrive in the National Park and have easy access to parking and a full day to explore.
What is between Phoenix and Flagstaff?
The top cities between Flagstaff and Phoenix are Sedona, Scottsdale, Prescott, Jerome, Glendale, and Cottonwood. Sedona is the most popular city on the route — it’s less than an hour from Flagstaff and 2 hours from Phoenix.
What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Amarillo to Albuquerque drive
- 2nd Amendment Cowboy. Sights & LandmarksPoints of Interest & Landmarks.
- Cadillac Ranch.
- Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station.
- Magnolia Gas Station.
- Midpoint Cafe.
- Sunflower Station.
- Russells Truck & Travel Center.
- Ute Lake State Park.
What towns are between Gallup NM and Flagstaff AZ?
The closest town to the halfway point is Holbrook, AZ, situated 96 miles from Gallup, NM and 90 miles from Flagstaff, AZ. It would take 1 hour 20 mins to go from Gallup to Holbrook and 1 hour 17 mins to go from Flagstaff to Holbrook.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
Is New Mexico an American state?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
How far is the Arizona New Mexico border?
It takes 11 hours, 42 minutes to travel from Phoenix Az to Mexico Border. Approximate driving distance between Phoenix Az and Mexico Border is 585 kms or 363.5 miles or 315.9 nautical miles. Travel time refers to the time taken if the distance is covered by a car.