- 1 How far is nm from Texas border?
- 2 How far is Amarillo from the New Mexico border?
- 3 How far is Tucumcari New Mexico from the Texas border?
- 4 What cities are between Albuquerque and Amarillo?
- 5 What is between New Mexico and Texas?
- 6 What is Amarillo TX known for?
- 7 What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 8 Is it safe in Amarillo TX?
- 9 How far is the Texas border from Santa Rosa New Mexico?
- 10 What is halfway between Amarillo Texas and Albuquerque New Mexico?
How far is nm from Texas border?
The total straight line distance between New Mexico and Texas is 619 KM (kilometers) and 600 meters. The miles based distance from New Mexico to Texas is 385 miles.
How far is Amarillo from the New Mexico border?
It is only about 50 miles from Amarillo to the New Mexico border, with the Old 66 Road passing through the small towns of Vega and Adrian.
How far is Tucumcari New Mexico from the Texas border?
The distance between Tucumcari and Texas is 338 miles. The road distance is 716.1 miles.
What cities are between Albuquerque and Amarillo?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Albuquerque, NM to Amarillo, TX is Newkirk, New Mexico.
- Tucumcari, New Mexico. City: Tucumcari. State: New Mexico. Country: United States.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico. City: Albuquerque. State: New Mexico. Country: United States.
- Amarillo, Texas. City: Amarillo. State: Texas.
What is between New Mexico and Texas?
The boundary line between New Mexico and Texas is the middle of the channel of the Rio Grande as it was located in 1850. New Mexico v. Texas, 275 U.S. 279 (1927), was a United States Supreme Court case that determined the boundary between Texas and New Mexico in the vicinity of El Paso, Texas.
What is Amarillo TX known for?
Amarillo is a popular stop along Route 66 in Texas and is particularly famous for its delicious steak challenge at the The Big Texan Steak Ranch. The city is also home to many well-known theatres and art shows, as well as the popular space museum, the Don Harrington Discovery Center and the Space Theater.
What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Amarillo to Albuquerque drive
- 2nd Amendment Cowboy. Sights & LandmarksPoints of Interest & Landmarks.
- Cadillac Ranch.
- Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station.
- Magnolia Gas Station.
- Midpoint Cafe.
- Sunflower Station.
- Russells Truck & Travel Center.
- Ute Lake State Park.
Is it safe in Amarillo TX?
With a crime rate of 47 per one thousand residents, Amarillo has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 21.
How far is the Texas border from Santa Rosa New Mexico?
There are 162.38 miles from Santa Rosa to Amarillo in east direction and 172 miles (276.81 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route. Santa Rosa and Amarillo are 2 hours 25 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Santa Rosa, NM to Amarillo, TX.
What is halfway between Amarillo Texas and Albuquerque New Mexico?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Amarillo, TX to Albuquerque, NM is Newkirk, New Mexico.