- 1 What is there to do from Taos to Denver?
- 2 Is there a bus that goes from Taos to Denver?
- 3 How far is Taos from the Colorado border?
- 4 How far is it from Denver to Taos?
- 5 How long does the High Road to Taos take?
- 6 How far is Denver from the New Mexico border?
- 7 How do you get around Taos?
- 8 Where do you fly into to go to Taos?
- 9 What is there to see between Taos and Santa Fe?
- 10 Where should I stop between Denver and Santa Fe?
- 11 How do I get from Colorado Springs to Denver without a car?
What is there to do from Taos to Denver?
Best Pit Stops on a Road Trip from Denver to Taos
- Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame. Photo credit: Julia Dimon.
- Garden of the Gods. Photo credit: Garden of the Gods, Visitor & Nature Center.
- The Broadmoor. Photo credit: The Broadmoor.
- Obie’s BBQ.
- Bishop’s Castle.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Earthship Biotecture.
- Blake Hotel.
Is there a bus that goes from Taos to Denver?
You can take a bus from Taos County to Denver via Taos County Administration Building, Santa Fe Depot – Montezuma Avenue, and Santa Fe in around 10h 52m.
How far is Taos from the Colorado border?
There are 172.64 miles from Taos to Colorado Springs in northeast direction and 217 miles (349.23 kilometers) by car, following the NM 522 route. Taos and Colorado Springs are 4 hours 1 min far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is it from Denver to Taos?
How long is the drive from Denver to Taos? The direct drive from Denver to Taos is 286 miles (460 km), and should have a drive time of 5 hrs 22 mins in normal traffic.
How long does the High Road to Taos take?
The High Road to Taos. Trip Time: As there are so many interesting places to stop along the way, this trip can take from 4 to 7 hours. Please allow some extra time to enjoy this unique scenic byway and its tiny villages along the way.
How far is Denver from the New Mexico border?
The distance between Denver and New Mexico is 363 miles. The road distance is 449.4 miles.
How do you get around Taos?
Transportation Services NCRTD provides free ground shuttle between Taos Regional Airport and the Town of Taos. Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance. Call 866-206-0754 option #2.
Where do you fly into to go to Taos?
Commercial airlines don’t land in Taos; the nearest airport would be Santa Fe, about 70 miles southwest of the town. A recent search on Kayak.com showed LAX-Santa Fe flights for $652 round-trip on American Airlines.
What is there to see between Taos and Santa Fe?
High Road to Taos
- Nambé Pueblo & Nambe Falls.
- Millicent Rogers Museum.
- The Taos Art Museum.
- Taos Pueblo.
Where should I stop between Denver and Santa Fe?
Here are some of the best stops to make on your drive from Santa Fe to Denver.
- Taos Pueblo. A stop at Taos Pueblo will be one of the unique parts of your trip.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Fort Garland.
- Grave of the Solid Muldoon.
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park.
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Garden of the Gods.
How do I get from Colorado Springs to Denver without a car?
From Denver to Colorado Springs by Shuttle If you are coming from DIA and don’t need a car in Colorado Springs, then one of the most convenient options is to take the Colorado Springs shuttle service offered by Groome Transportation. The company runs around 20 daily shuttles between Denver and Colorado Springs.