- 1 How long does it take to drive from Grants to Albuquerque?
- 2 How far is it from Grants to Albuquerque?
- 3 How far is it from Gallup to Grants New Mexico?
- 4 How far is Grants from New Mexico?
- 5 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 6 What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
- 7 Is New Mexico an American state?
- 8 What county is Gallup NM in?
How long does it take to drive from Grants to Albuquerque?
Grants and Albuquerque are 1 hour 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is it from Grants to Albuquerque?
The distance between Grants and Albuquerque is 68 miles. The road distance is 78.8 miles.
How far is it from Gallup to Grants New Mexico?
There are 56.74 miles from Grants to Gallup in northwest direction and 62 miles (99.78 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 Business route. Grants and Gallup are 55 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Grants, NM to Gallup, NM.
How far is Grants from New Mexico?
Grants, located in northwest New Mexico, is the gateway to a number of national parks, monuments and Native American pueblos, including Chaco Canyon, El Malpais, El Morro, Acoma-Sky City and Laguna. It is 70 miles west of Albuquerque and 80 miles east of the New Mexico /Arizona border via Interstate 40.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
Halfway between Albuquerque and Flagstaff The location closest to the exact midpoint would be Lupton (Arizona).
Is New Mexico an American state?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
What county is Gallup NM in?