- 1 What is the mileage between Las Cruces New Mexico and Phoenix Arizona?
- 2 Is Las Cruces a good place to live?
- 3 What is there to do in Las Cruces this weekend?
- 4 How do you get to the Grand Canyon from Phoenix?
- 5 Is Las Cruces a safe city?
- 6 Does Las Cruces have a downtown?
- 7 Is Las Cruces worth visiting?
- 8 How hot does it get in Las Cruces NM?
- 9 What is there to see between Albuquerque and Las Cruces?
- 10 How far away is Phoenix from Grand Canyon?
- 11 Is there a train from Phoenix to Grand Canyon?
- 12 How long is the wait to get into the Grand Canyon?
What is the mileage between Las Cruces New Mexico and Phoenix Arizona?
The distance from Phoenix to Las Cruces is 318 miles. The road distance is 390 miles. ✔ What agencies operate bus routes between Phoenix and Las Cruces? Bus companies that run from Phoenix to Las Cruces include EPLA Limo Express, Flixbus USA, Greyhound Mexico, Greyhound USA.
Is Las Cruces a good place to live?
Las Cruces has been a safe, friendly, and lively place to live. It seems like a sleepy town, but if you look and give it a shot, there’s a lot of things to do if you take advantage of it. Everyone is friendly here and the Mexican food amazing. It’s an amazing place to raise a family and retire.
What is there to do in Las Cruces this weekend?
Things to Do in Las Cruces, NM
- Visit Dripping Springs Natural Area.
- Visit the New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum.
- Visit the Museum of Nature & Science.
- Visit the White Sands Missile Range Museum.
- Visit the Zuhl Museum.
- Enjoy the Corralitos Trail Rides.
- Visit the Black Box Theatre.
- Visit Mesilla Valley Bosque State Park.
How do you get to the Grand Canyon from Phoenix?
The south rim of Grand Canyon National Park is a 3.5-hour drive from Phoenix. Take Interstate 17 north from Phoenix to Flagstaff. From Flagstaff take Route 180 northwest to the south entrance and the park’s visitor center. Or take Highway 89 to Route 64 to the park’s east entrance.
Is Las Cruces a safe city?
LAS CRUCES – Las Cruces ranks 32nd on the 2017 list of safest cities in America by the personal finance website WalletHub.com.
Does Las Cruces have a downtown?
Main Street Downtown | Las Cruces, NM.
Is Las Cruces worth visiting?
3 in Money’s ’20 Best Places to Go in 2019′ LAS CRUCES – Las Cruces is the third best travel destination in the United States according to Money magazine’s “20 Best Places to Go in 2019.” Money said it set out to find vacations that provide the best value.
How hot does it get in Las Cruces NM?
In Las Cruces, the summers are hot and partly cloudy; the winters are short, cold, and mostly clear; and it is dry year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 32°F to 97°F and is rarely below 23°F or above 103°F.
What is there to see between Albuquerque and Las Cruces?
Scenic New Mexico Road Trip: Albuquerque To Las Cruces
- Sevilleta National Wildlife Refuge.
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory.
- Bosque Del Apache National Wildlife Refuge.
- Truth Or Consequences.
- Las Cruces.
How far away is Phoenix from Grand Canyon?
The Grand Canyon South Rim is about 230 miles north of Phoenix via I-17 North to Flagstaff. From Flagstaff, take Highway 180 northwest to the canyon.
Is there a train from Phoenix to Grand Canyon?
Train. Amtrak’s closest stop to Phoenix is Flagstaff, 145 miles to the north. Amtrak only runs as far as Williams, 65 miles from the Grand Canyon Village at the South Rim. There, transfer to the scenic Grand Canyon Railway, a charming 2.25 hour ride through the high-desert to the edge of Grand Canyon National Park.
How long is the wait to get into the Grand Canyon?
Arrive early (before 9 am) to enter the park and find a good parking spot. During summer, between 10 am—5 pm entrance station lines can be long; you can expect up to two hour wait times.