- 1 How long is it from Oklahoma City to Albuquerque?
- 2 What is between Albuquerque and Oklahoma City?
- 3 How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 4 What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 5 What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
- 6 What is there to do from Albuquerque to Phoenix?
- 7 Is Oklahoma North America?
- 8 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 9 Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
- 10 What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe New Mexico?
- 11 Is Albuquerque safe?
How long is it from Oklahoma City to Albuquerque?
Driving directions from Albuquerque to Oklahoma City You will cover around 544 miles if you choose to drive from Albuquerque to Oklahoma City. The average travel time is around 8 hours.
What is between Albuquerque and Oklahoma City?
The top cities between Oklahoma City and Albuquerque are Santa Fe and Amarillo.
How far apart are Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.
What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Amarillo to Albuquerque drive
- 2nd Amendment Cowboy. Sights & LandmarksPoints of Interest & Landmarks.
- Cadillac Ranch.
- Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station.
- Magnolia Gas Station.
- Midpoint Cafe.
- Sunflower Station.
- Russells Truck & Travel Center.
- Ute Lake State Park.
What is there to do between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. 4.5(183) •
- Route 66 Casino Hotel.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.
What is there to do from Albuquerque to Phoenix?
10 Best Stops on the Phoenix to Albuquerque Drive
- Petrified Forest National Park.
Is Oklahoma North America?
Oklahoma is a state located in the South Central region of the United States of America. Oklahoma is the 28th most populous and 20th-largest state. Formed from the Indian Territory on November 16, 1907, Oklahoma was the 46th state to enter the union.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
I would not consider Santa Fe a ‘better’ city than Albuquerque … each city has its virtues. Santa Fe is a more beautiful city in the southwestern tradition. Albuquerque is a more affordable option both for residents and travelers (Check out my post on things to do in Historic Old Town Albuquerque).
What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe New Mexico?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
Is Albuquerque safe?
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A new study ranks Albuquerque among the least safe cities in the country. In its new “Safest Cities in America” list released Monday, WalletHub ranked Albuquerque’s 137 out of 182. The city got especially low marks for “home and community safety” and “financial security.”