- 1 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Denver?
- 2 How far apart are Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 3 How far is Denver from the New Mexico border?
- 4 How far is Santa Fe from Colorado border?
- 5 Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 6 Can you stay overnight in New Mexico?
- 7 Where should I stop between Phoenix and Santa Fe?
- 8 What is halfway between Santa Fe Denver?
- 9 Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
- 10 What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe New Mexico?
- 11 How many days should I spend in Santa Fe?
- 12 What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
- 13 Is New Mexico close to Colorado?
- 14 How is the drive from Denver to Las Vegas?
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Denver?
What’s Between Santa Fe & Denver?
- Taos Pueblo. A stop at Taos Pueblo will be one of the unique parts of your trip.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Fort Garland.
- Grave of the Solid Muldoon.
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park.
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Garden of the Gods.
How far apart are Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.
How far is Denver from the New Mexico border?
The distance between Denver and New Mexico is 363 miles.
How far is Santa Fe from Colorado border?
Distance from Santa Fe, NM to Colorado Springs, CO There are 225.94 miles from Santa Fe to Colorado Springs in northeast direction and 322 miles (518.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 N and US-84 E and US-285 route.
Where should I stop between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
Can you stay overnight in New Mexico?
Yes. You must stay inside you hotel or place of lodging as much as possible for the duration of your stay, up to 14 days or the amount of time you are visiting, whichever is less. Hotels, motels and places of lodging are only allowed to operate at 50% capacity at this time.
Where should I stop between Phoenix and Santa Fe?
The top cities between Santa Fe and Phoenix are Sedona, Albuquerque, Flagstaff, Williams, Prescott, Jerome, and Cottonwood. Sedona is the most popular city on the route — it’s 6 hours from Santa Fe and 2 hours from Phoenix.
What is halfway between Santa Fe Denver?
The best city between Denver, CO and Santa Fe, NM to meet is Trinidad, Colorado. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 81074.
Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
I would not consider Santa Fe a ‘better’ city than Albuquerque … each city has its virtues. Santa Fe is a more beautiful city in the southwestern tradition. Albuquerque is a more affordable option both for residents and travelers (Check out my post on things to do in Historic Old Town Albuquerque).
What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe New Mexico?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
How many days should I spend in Santa Fe?
Three days isn’t enough time to get the full experience of this area. If you’re thinking of coming to Santa Fe, I would recommend trying to schedule in at least four or five days so that you can enjoy an easy pace and have a wider variety of experiences.
What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
Halfway between Albuquerque and Flagstaff The location closest to the exact midpoint would be Lupton (Arizona).
Is New Mexico close to Colorado?
Located in the Southwestern Region of the United States, New Mexico is surrounded by land along each of its borders. Situated directly south of Colorado, New Mexico shares borders with four other U.S. states along with Mexico to the south. These states include Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona.
How is the drive from Denver to Las Vegas?
The I-70 W and the I-15 S are the two main roads you’ll be traveling on to get to Vegas, taking you 749 miles through the stunning Southwestern landscapes of Colorado, Utah, and Nevada. With ideal traffic and weather conditions, the road trip takes approximately 11.5 hours to drive.