- 1 Where should I stay between Dallas and Santa Fe?
- 2 What is there to do from Dallas to Santa Fe?
- 3 Where do you fly into for Santa Fe?
- 4 Where is the stop between Dallas and Albuquerque?
- 5 What is between Dallas and New Mexico?
- 6 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 7 How long is it from Texas to New Mexico?
- 8 What is the best time to visit Santa Fe?
- 9 Is Santa Fe a safe place to visit?
- 10 Do you need a car to visit Santa Fe?
Where should I stay between Dallas and Santa Fe?
Best hotel between Dallas and Santa Fe – Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vernon College Area (Hwy 287)
- United States.
- Texas (TX)
- Vernon Hotels.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vernon College Area (Hwy 287)
What is there to do from Dallas to Santa Fe?
Consider checking out a few on your Dallas to Santa Fe RV road trip.
- Dinosaur Valley State Park. Dinosaur Valley State Park takes you on a prehistoric journey just outside of Fort Worth, Texas.
- Abilene State Park. Abilene State Park is located 16 miles southwest of Abilene in Elm Creek.
- Hyde Memorial State Park.
Where do you fly into for Santa Fe?
Santa Fe is located in north central New Mexico in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains (the southern most section of the Rocky Mountains) at an altitude of 7,000 feet. Ten major air carriers have regularly scheduled flights into the Albuquerque International Airport, a one hour drive from Santa Fe.
Where is the stop between Dallas and Albuquerque?
Dallas to Albuquerque Drive
- Pecan Valley: 1001 US-287 N, Chillicothe, TX 79225.
- Turquoise Coffee Shop: 901 S 2nd St., Chillicothe, TX 79225.
- Address: 100 Ave F NW, Childress, TX 79201.
- Big Texan: 7701 E I-40, Amarillo, TX 79118.
- Route 66 Historic District: SW 6th Ave between S Georgia and S Western Street.
What is between Dallas and New Mexico?
For a flight, the straight line geographic midpoint coordinates are 33° 53′ 52″ N and 101° 27′ 34″ W. The city at the geographic halfway point from Dallas, TX to New Mexico is Allmon, Texas.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
How long is it from Texas to New Mexico?
Yes, the driving distance between Texas to New Mexico is 892 miles. It takes approximately 15h to drive from Texas to New Mexico.
What is the best time to visit Santa Fe?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
Is Santa Fe a safe place to visit?
Santa Fe is in the 9th percentile for safety, meaning 91% of cities are safer and 9% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Santa Fe is 66.35 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Santa Fe generally consider the southeast part of the city to be the safest.
Do you need a car to visit Santa Fe?
Transportation. Though the downtown area is walkable, you’ll need a car to visit the rest of Santa Fe. Parking is plentiful, even downtown, but public transportation is limited to the bus system. Uber is a reasonable alternative, though everything downtown is reasonably close.