- 1 What’s between Albuquerque and Roswell?
- 2 Is Albuquerque near Roswell?
- 3 How much is the bus from Albuquerque to Roswell?
- 4 What towns are between Roswell and Albuquerque?
- 5 Is New Mexico an American state?
- 6 What is there to do between Durango and Albuquerque?
- 7 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 8 What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 9 Does nm have a beach?
- 10 How far is the ocean from Albuquerque?
- 11 Does New Mexico have mountains?
What’s between Albuquerque and Roswell?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Albuquerque, NM to Roswell, NM is Corona, New Mexico.
Is Albuquerque near Roswell?
Distance from Roswell, NM to Albuquerque, NM There are 166.74 miles from Roswell to Albuquerque in northwest direction and 199 miles (320.26 kilometers) by car, following the US-70 and US-285 route. Roswell and Albuquerque are 3 hours 22 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How much is the bus from Albuquerque to Roswell?
How much does a bus ticket from Albuquerque to Roswell cost? The average bus ticket price from Albuquerque to Roswell is $76.
What towns are between Roswell and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Roswell, NM to Albuquerque, NM is Corona, New Mexico.
- Tejon, New Mexico. City: Tejon. State: New Mexico. Country: United States.
- Roswell, New Mexico. City: Roswell. State: New Mexico. Country: United States.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico. City: Albuquerque. State: New Mexico.
Is New Mexico an American state?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
What is there to do between Durango and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Durango drive
- Wildlife West Nature Park. ZooNature & Parks.
- Tinkertown Museum. Art galleryShopping.
- ABQ BioPark. On 3 lists.
- ABQ BioPark. On 3 lists.
- Sandia Peak Tramway. On 3 lists.
- Old Town. On 6 lists.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. On 5 lists.
- Broken Saddle Riding Co.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Amarillo to Albuquerque drive
- 2nd Amendment Cowboy. Sights & LandmarksPoints of Interest & Landmarks.
- Cadillac Ranch.
- Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station.
- Magnolia Gas Station.
- Midpoint Cafe.
- Sunflower Station.
- Russells Truck & Travel Center.
- Ute Lake State Park.
Does nm have a beach?
There aren’t many beaches in New Mexico, but the old adage of ‘quality over quantity’ definitely applies to this state, with NM having a few beaches of truly exceptional quality. If you’re looking for a sandy spot to have some fun in this state, read through all the useful information in our New Mexico beach guide.
How far is the ocean from Albuquerque?
Yes, the driving distance between Albuquerque to Ocean Beach is 816 miles. It takes approximately 12h 36m to drive from Albuquerque to Ocean Beach.
Does New Mexico have mountains?
New Mexico mountain ranges include the Sangre de Cristo, Jemez, Brazos, Mogollon, San Juan, Zuni, San Mateo, Datil, Gallinas, Jicarilla, Capitan, White, Sacramento, Guadalupe, Sandia, Manzanos, Pinos, Oscuras, San Andres, Organ, Fra Cristobal, Caballo, and Magdalena.