- 1 Is Lubbock close to New Mexico?
- 2 Is Lubbock close to San Antonio?
- 3 How long is it from Lubbock to San Antonio?
- 4 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 5 How long is it from Albuquerque New Mexico to Oklahoma City?
- 6 Is New Mexico an American state?
- 7 What is there to do between Durango and Albuquerque?
- 8 What region of Texas is Lubbock in?
- 9 Does Lubbock have a beach?
Is Lubbock close to New Mexico?
Distance from New Mexico to Lubbock is 385 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 239 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between New Mexico and Lubbock is 385 km= 239 miles.
Is Lubbock close to San Antonio?
Lubbock and San Antonio are 7 hours 20 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Lubbock, TX to San Antonio, TX. The halfway point is Wall, TX. Lubbock, TX and San Antonio, TX are in the same time zone (CDT).
How long is it from Lubbock to San Antonio?
Driving directions from Lubbock to San Antonio Are you planning a trip from Lubbock to San Antonio? The distance between these two cities is 387 miles. If you want to go to San Antonio by car, consider that it will take around 8 hours. The standard fuel cost is 47 USD.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
How long is it from Albuquerque New Mexico to Oklahoma City?
Albuquerque and Oklahoma City are 7 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Albuquerque, NM to Oklahoma City, OK.
Is New Mexico an American state?
New Mexico, constituent state of the United States of America. It became the 47th state of the union in 1912. At its northwestern corner New Mexico joins Arizona, Utah, and Colorado in the only four-way meeting of states in the United States. The capital of New Mexico is Santa Fe.
What is there to do between Durango and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Durango drive
- Wildlife West Nature Park. ZooNature & Parks.
- Tinkertown Museum. Art galleryShopping.
- ABQ BioPark. On 3 lists.
- ABQ BioPark. On 3 lists.
- Sandia Peak Tramway. On 3 lists.
- Old Town. On 6 lists.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. On 5 lists.
- Broken Saddle Riding Co.
What region of Texas is Lubbock in?
Lubbock, Texas (33º35′ N, 101º51’W) is located in northwest Texas. Considered to be at the center of the South Plains, the area is located between the Permian Basin to the south and the Texas Panhandle to the north. Lubbock’s official elevation is 3,256 feet.
Does Lubbock have a beach?
Buffalo Springs Lake Beach – Beach in Lubbock.