- 1 Where should I stay between LA and Santa Fe?
- 2 Where do you fly into for Santa Fe?
- 3 How far apart are Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 4 Where do you stop on the way to Santa Barbara?
- 5 How long is the drive from Los Angeles to Grand Canyon?
- 6 What is the best time to visit Santa Fe?
- 7 Is Santa Fe a safe place to visit?
- 8 Do you need a car to visit Santa Fe?
- 9 Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
- 10 How many days should I spend in Santa Fe?
- 11 How far is Santa Fe New Mexico from the Colorado border?
Where should I stay between LA and Santa Fe?
Santa Fe Hotels and Places to Stay
- Old Santa Fe Inn. View Hotel. Santa Fe, NM.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Santa Fe. View Hotel. Santa Fe, NM.
- The Sage Hotel. View Hotel. Santa Fe, NM.
- La Fonda on the Plaza. View Hotel.
- Inn on the Alameda. View Hotel.
- Las Palomas. View Hotel.
- Hotel Santa Fe. View Hotel.
- Inn and Spa at Loretto. View Hotel.
Where do you fly into for Santa Fe?
Santa Fe is located in north central New Mexico in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains (the southern most section of the Rocky Mountains) at an altitude of 7,000 feet. Ten major air carriers have regularly scheduled flights into the Albuquerque International Airport, a one hour drive from Santa Fe.
How far apart are Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.
Where do you stop on the way to Santa Barbara?
7 Best Stops on the LA to Santa Barbara Drive
- Santa Monica.
- Getty Villa.
How long is the drive from Los Angeles to Grand Canyon?
The road trip from Los Angeles to Grand Canyon National Park covers about 510 miles and takes about 8 hours of driving. The route starts off along the I-10 and eventually winds its way to the I-40 at the border with Arizona.
What is the best time to visit Santa Fe?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
Is Santa Fe a safe place to visit?
Santa Fe is in the 9th percentile for safety, meaning 91% of cities are safer and 9% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Santa Fe is 66.35 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Santa Fe generally consider the southeast part of the city to be the safest.
Do you need a car to visit Santa Fe?
Transportation. Though the downtown area is walkable, you’ll need a car to visit the rest of Santa Fe. Parking is plentiful, even downtown, but public transportation is limited to the bus system. Uber is a reasonable alternative, though everything downtown is reasonably close.
Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
I would not consider Santa Fe a ‘better’ city than Albuquerque … each city has its virtues. Santa Fe is a more beautiful city in the southwestern tradition. Albuquerque is a more affordable option both for residents and travelers (Check out my post on things to do in Historic Old Town Albuquerque).
How many days should I spend in Santa Fe?
Three days isn’t enough time to get the full experience of this area. If you’re thinking of coming to Santa Fe, I would recommend trying to schedule in at least four or five days so that you can enjoy an easy pace and have a wider variety of experiences.
How far is Santa Fe New Mexico from the Colorado border?
Distance from Santa Fe, NM to Colorado Springs, CO There are 225.94 miles from Santa Fe to Colorado Springs in northeast direction and 322 miles (518.21 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 N and US-84 E and US-285 route.