- 1 What is there to see between Dallas and Santa Fe?
- 2 Where should I stay between Dallas and Santa Fe?
- 3 How far apart are Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 4 Where is the stop between Dallas and Albuquerque?
- 5 What is between Dallas and New Mexico?
- 6 Where should I stop between Santa Fe and Amarillo?
- 7 How long is it from Texas to New Mexico?
- 8 Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
- 9 How many days should I spend in Santa Fe?
- 10 What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe New Mexico?
What is there to see between Dallas and Santa Fe?
Consider checking out a few on your Dallas to Santa Fe RV road trip.
- Dinosaur Valley State Park. Dinosaur Valley State Park takes you on a prehistoric journey just outside of Fort Worth, Texas.
- Abilene State Park. Abilene State Park is located 16 miles southwest of Abilene in Elm Creek.
- Hyde Memorial State Park.
Where should I stay between Dallas and Santa Fe?
Best hotel between Dallas and Santa Fe – Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vernon College Area (Hwy 287)
- United States.
- Texas (TX)
- Vernon Hotels.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Vernon College Area (Hwy 287)
How far apart are Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
✚ How far is Santa Fe to Albuquerque? The distance from Santa Fe to Albuquerque is 58 miles. The road distance is 63 miles.
Where is the stop between Dallas and Albuquerque?
Dallas to Albuquerque Drive
- Pecan Valley: 1001 US-287 N, Chillicothe, TX 79225.
- Turquoise Coffee Shop: 901 S 2nd St., Chillicothe, TX 79225.
- Address: 100 Ave F NW, Childress, TX 79201.
- Big Texan: 7701 E I-40, Amarillo, TX 79118.
- Route 66 Historic District: SW 6th Ave between S Georgia and S Western Street.
What is between Dallas and New Mexico?
For a flight, the straight line geographic midpoint coordinates are 33° 53′ 52″ N and 101° 27′ 34″ W. The city at the geographic halfway point from Dallas, TX to New Mexico is Allmon, Texas.
Where should I stop between Santa Fe and Amarillo?
Best stops along Santa Fe to Amarillo drive. The top stops along the way from Santa Fe to Amarillo (with short detours) are Loretto Chapel, Cadillac Ranch, and Georgia O’Keeffe Museum. Other popular stops include Canyon Rd, Blue Hole, and The Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi.
How long is it from Texas to New Mexico?
Yes, the driving distance between Texas to New Mexico is 892 miles. It takes approximately 15h to drive from Texas to New Mexico.
Is Santa Fe better than Albuquerque?
I would not consider Santa Fe a ‘better’ city than Albuquerque … each city has its virtues. Santa Fe is a more beautiful city in the southwestern tradition. Albuquerque is a more affordable option both for residents and travelers (Check out my post on things to do in Historic Old Town Albuquerque).
How many days should I spend in Santa Fe?
Three days isn’t enough time to get the full experience of this area. If you’re thinking of coming to Santa Fe, I would recommend trying to schedule in at least four or five days so that you can enjoy an easy pace and have a wider variety of experiences.
What is the best time of year to visit Santa Fe New Mexico?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.