- 1 What is the driving distance between Flagstaff Arizona and Albuquerque New Mexico?
- 2 What cities are between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
- 3 What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
- 4 Is Phoenix close to Flagstaff?
- 5 How far is Sedona from Flagstaff?
- 6 What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
- 7 What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 8 What towns are between Gallup NM and Flagstaff AZ?
- 9 Where is the Painted Desert in New Mexico?
- 10 Does Route 66 go through Albuquerque New Mexico?
- 11 How long is it from Albuquerque New Mexico to Oklahoma City?
- 12 Is Scottsdale better than Phoenix?
- 13 Is there more to do in Flagstaff or Sedona?
- 14 What is the closest major airport to Flagstaff AZ?
What is the driving distance between Flagstaff Arizona and Albuquerque New Mexico?
The drive from Albuquerque to Flagstaff is 323 miles (519 km).
What cities are between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
The best city between Albuquerque, NM and Flagstaff, AZ to meet is Gallup, New Mexico which is about 22 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Lupton, Arizona.
What is between Flagstaff and Albuquerque?
Halfway between Albuquerque and Flagstaff The location closest to the exact midpoint would be Lupton (Arizona).
Is Phoenix close to Flagstaff?
Phoenix and Flagstaff are 2 hours 7 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Phoenix, AZ to Flagstaff, AZ. The halfway point is Spring Valley, AZ.
How far is Sedona from Flagstaff?
Flagstaff is just 27 miles north of Sedona on 89A (possibly one of the most visually stunning scenic drives in Arizona) and features a geographic view Mt.
What is there to see between Santa Fe and Albuquerque?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Amarillo to Albuquerque drive
- 2nd Amendment Cowboy. Sights & LandmarksPoints of Interest & Landmarks.
- Cadillac Ranch.
- Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station.
- Magnolia Gas Station.
- Midpoint Cafe.
- Sunflower Station.
- Russells Truck & Travel Center.
- Ute Lake State Park.
What towns are between Gallup NM and Flagstaff AZ?
The closest town to the halfway point is Holbrook, AZ, situated 96 miles from Gallup, NM and 90 miles from Flagstaff, AZ. It would take 1 hour 20 mins to go from Gallup to Holbrook and 1 hour 17 mins to go from Flagstaff to Holbrook.
Where is the Painted Desert in New Mexico?
The Painted Desert are the badlands if the Four Corners area, which runs from the Arizona-New Mexico area to the east end of Grand Canyon National Park. It is known for its brilliant and varied colors, that not only include the more common red rock, but even shades of lavender.
Does Route 66 go through Albuquerque New Mexico?
Route 66 and Albuquerque have had a long standing romance. Running through the heart of the city along Central Avenue, this historic highway leads travelers through some of the city’s most beloved neighborhoods and is still a jumping off point for transportation.
How long is it from Albuquerque New Mexico to Oklahoma City?
Albuquerque and Oklahoma City are 7 hours 42 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Albuquerque, NM to Oklahoma City, OK.
Is Scottsdale better than Phoenix?
While the choice between Phoenix and Scottsdale can be challenging, these two Arizona cities are close and residents can enjoy the amenities both have to offer. Scottsdale comes with higher housing costs but a more exciting nightlife jobs while Phoenix offers a lower cost of living and amazing neighborhoods.
Is there more to do in Flagstaff or Sedona?
Flagstaff boasts Northern Arizona University and consequently a much younger population than Sedona, and a more diverse nightlife. Sedona is more tranquil and scenic in a very different way, and better suited for an older visitor.
What is the closest major airport to Flagstaff AZ?
Most Flagstaff visitors who fly into Arizona find themselves at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX), as this airport is the closest major international airport to Flagstaff.