- 1 How far to Roswell NM to Amarillo TX?
- 2 How far is the ocean from Roswell New Mexico?
- 3 What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 4 How far is Las Cruces New Mexico from the ocean?
- 5 Does New Mexico have ocean beaches?
- 6 How far is the ocean from Albuquerque?
- 7 Does Texas have any clear water beaches?
- 8 What cities are between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
- 9 Where should I stop between Santa Fe and Amarillo?
- 10 What is there to do between Durango and Albuquerque?
How far to Roswell NM to Amarillo TX?
There are 198.86 miles from Roswell to Amarillo in northeast direction and 214 miles (344.40 kilometers) by car, following the US-70 route. Roswell and Amarillo are 4 hours 1 min far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Roswell, NM to Amarillo, TX. The halfway point is Clovis, NM.
How far is the ocean from Roswell New Mexico?
There are 626.16 miles from Roswell to Surfside Beach in southeast direction and 780 miles (1,255.29 kilometers) by car, following the I-10 and US-67 route. Roswell and Surfside Beach are 12 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is there to see between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Amarillo to Albuquerque drive
- 2nd Amendment Cowboy. Sights & LandmarksPoints of Interest & Landmarks.
- Cadillac Ranch.
- Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge Admin Building And Visitor Contact Station.
- Magnolia Gas Station.
- Midpoint Cafe.
- Sunflower Station.
- Russells Truck & Travel Center.
- Ute Lake State Park.
How far is Las Cruces New Mexico from the ocean?
How far is it from Las Cruces to Ocean Beach? The distance between Las Cruces and Ocean Beach is 614 miles.
Does New Mexico have ocean beaches?
For example, despite being a landlocked state without any coastal areas, New Mexico has plenty of super beaches at lakes and reservoirs. These sandy spots allow New Mexico residents to enjoy all the fun of coastal cities without being forced to drive for hours to get there.
How far is the ocean from Albuquerque?
Yes, the driving distance between Albuquerque to Ocean Beach is 816 miles. It takes approximately 12h 36m to drive from Albuquerque to Ocean Beach.
Does Texas have any clear water beaches?
Where is the clearest water in Texas? The beach with the clearest water in Texas is Boca Chica beach on South Padre Island.
What cities are between Amarillo and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Amarillo, TX to Albuquerque, NM is Newkirk, New Mexico.
- Tucumcari, New Mexico. City: Tucumcari. State: New Mexico. Country: United States.
- Amarillo, Texas. City: Amarillo. State: Texas. Country: United States.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico. City: Albuquerque. State: New Mexico.
Where should I stop between Santa Fe and Amarillo?
Best stops along Santa Fe to Amarillo drive. The top stops along the way from Santa Fe to Amarillo (with short detours) are Loretto Chapel, Cadillac Ranch, and Georgia O’Keeffe Museum. Other popular stops include Canyon Rd, Blue Hole, and The Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi.
What is there to do between Durango and Albuquerque?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Durango drive
- Wildlife West Nature Park. ZooNature & Parks.
- Tinkertown Museum. Art galleryShopping.
- ABQ BioPark. On 3 lists.
- ABQ BioPark. On 3 lists.
- Sandia Peak Tramway. On 3 lists.
- Old Town. On 6 lists.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. On 5 lists.
- Broken Saddle Riding Co.